Cellular shades are some of the most versatile and popular window treatments available. They are sometimes referred to as pleated or honeycomb shades, there are single and double cell as well and they offer various degrees of light filtration for room darkening. Window-ology offers many options that control the amount of light you want from blackout shades to privacy blinds that allow light in.
Cellular shades also come in cordless options and work great motorized. making them safe for children. These window coverings are built with small honeycomb-shaped pockets or ‘cells’ designed to keep air from either entering or escaping your home, and thick cellular fabrics that provide an insulating layer to help keep your room at an ideal temperature. Cellular shades come in a multitude of fabrics, widths and other options making them the ideal solution for homes with wide or large windows
Why Cellular Shades:
- Cellular Shades offer varying degrees of insulation from the heat, cold and sound, enhancing your home’s energy efficiency.
- Their soft, luxurious fabrics are available in four light control levels—sheer, light filtering, room darkening, and blackout to create the perfect setting in any room. You can even have two styles on the same shade.
- Four light control options including sheer, light filtering, room darkening, and blackout fabrics provide you with various levels of privacy.
- Highly customizable, these shades are ideal for odd shaped windows including hexagons, octagons, angled windows, skylights and various arches
- Popular top down bottom up cellular shades option allows you to lower your shades from the top, or raise them from the bottom, maintaining your privacy and letting natural light in.
- Cellular window shades can be combined with a pleated fabric on the top to let in natural light, and a cellular fabric on the bottom for additional privacy and insulation.