Our real wood shutters are made of the highest grade of hardwoods, harvested from certified forests to help conserve the environment. They are available in a variety of paint and stain finishes that preserve the natural allure of the wood grain.
Why Wood Shutters
- WINDOW-OLOGY real wood shutters are made using sustainable-yield forest management techniques.
- Wood Shutters are a great insulator and can help lower energy bills year round.
- They provide great privacy solutions for light and privacy control.
- Three popular louver sizes, 2 ½”, 3 ½” and 4 ½”.
- Available in a variety of stains and finishes, and can also be custom color-matched.
- Bi-fold track styles are ideal for large windows and sliding glass doors, as they are hinged in the middle and fold accordion-style.
- Bypass styles are the perfect choice for patio or closet doors, as the panels slide on a track and stack neatly behind one another.
- Wooden shutters can also be customized to fit any unique window shape from arched to round styles, and is a perfect window covering solution for French doors.
- Shutters are easy to operate and designed without cords and tilt bars, making them safe options for homes with children and pets. For added convenience, they can even be motorized!